In a nutshell.
Ain't nobody got time for that! →
I swear this never gets old!!!
Twitter is down!!
PANIC!!! or go to tumblr.
TMI Tuesday, anon is on.
1. Who was the last person to call you baby/babe? Absolutely no idea. Probably Boyu?
2. Anyone crushing on you? I'm not sure. Wish I knew!!
3. What is your relationship status? Single : /
4. Has anyone ever sang to you? Oh yes!
5. Has anyone ever given you roses? No.
6. Who do you text the most? My mother!
7. First person to text today? My mother!
8. What color are your eyes? Brown/Hazel.
9. What is a compliment you receive often? I'm smart. (how boring)
10. Who was the last person to say they loved you and when? (My Mother!! Today!)
11. Do you like your parents? LOVE THEM!
12. Do you secretly like someone? I don't know anymore.
13. Why did your last relationship end? Long distance.
14. Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone? My Mother!
15. Who was the last person you kissed? ha. rather not dwell on that.
16. Do you like funny people or serious people? Funny most of the time. serious sometimes.
17. What are you listening to? Carolina Liar.
18. Is the last person you kissed older than you? No.
19. Are you happy right now? Unsure.
20. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? Confidence.
21. Who makes you happiest right now? My family 800 miles away : (
22. Do you want to get married & have children one day? Married yes. Children i dunno.
23. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Still rather not dwell on that..
24. How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they love you? : /
25. Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person? No.
26. Are you crushing on someone? No.
27. Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt? hmm. have to say no.
28. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? i think i may have : (
29. Are you happier single or in a relationship? I can be both ways. But id rather be happy with someone.
30. Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it? No.
31. Have you ever had your heart broken? : ( yep.
32. Have you ever broken someone's heart? : ( I think so.
33. If you could go back in time and change things, would you? I'm not sure its possible.
34. Think any of your ex's feel the same? Have no idea.
35. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend? I think I could be.
36. Have you dated people who were not good to you? No.
37. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Depends on why they need a second chance.
38. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. Pretty sure my parents are the perfect example.
39. Ever been given an engagement ring? Haha no.
40. Do you want to get married? Definitely one day.
41. Has anyone ever told you they wanted to marry you? Haha no. Not sure im THAT lovable!
42. Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend? Can't say i have.
43. Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? Most certainly.
44. Have any of your ex's told you they regret breaking up with you? Nope.
45. Would you believe your ex if he said they love you? As friends, yes.
46. Would you ever date your best male friend? I'd like to think that's what the perfect boyfriend is, your best friend...
47. If your best friend of the opposite sex went out with someone you knew was wrong for them would you speak up? To a certain extent, yes.
48. Do you regret any of your relationships? No. They have all made me into what I am today.
49. Would you date an ex? The past is the past.
Happy Memorial Day
Had a pretty flippin fantastic day. Slept in. Went to breakfast. Went to the park. Played sand volleyball. Went to a pool party. And now off to bed. Why cant everyday be just this good?
Can I be Harry Potter?
I wish magic was real. it would make things so much more interesting.
hey hey hayyyyyy
Feeling a bit better today! yesssss. lots to look forward to this week :)
Attempting to find my Chi →
Miss-communications lead to fallout.– My depressing music
Coming Out Letter to Parents
This letter is what I read to my parents when I came out, described in the post below. I removed a few names for privacy. I hope this helps you, if you havent come out yet. This made the process much easier for me. Dear Mom and Dad, I’m not sure what temperament this letter will find you with, but I hope it helps you understand me. My sexual orientation is only a small part of what this...
I have come to the conclusion that I am finally a changed person. For as far back as I can remember, I have had a very independent persona. I have always had good and close friends; But only close friends in the fact we spent a lot of time together. I never really allowed myself to divulge the feelings that were brewing inside my mind. I never truly shared the person that I was. The true...
The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief, He robs himself that...– William Shakespeare